Mitsubishi Q to Siemens Micromaster 440 via Profibus, PID

Buster

Evening all.

Got a bit of a problem here, process was running fine, 440 fails, new one installed, process not running fine anymore!

I've never had to troubleshoot a 440 drive before so downloaded the manuals and did a search on here and have got this far:

Q --> 440

PZD1 Control word 1, stop H47E, start H47F, reset H4FE
PZD2 Speed set point
PZD3 Not used
PZD4 Control word 2, Manual H0, PID H100
PZD5 P term
PZD6 Not used
PZD7 PV
PZD8 SP

440 starts and stops ok, so Profibus is clearly working but it will not change to PID control when H100 (bit 7 on) sent to PZD4.

Looks like some parameters need to be set in the 440 but I'm struggling to figure out which ones.
Any tips?

Buster

I dont know anything about the 440's other than i have chucked a load out and replaced them with SSD's!!

But can you get the config out of the old drive (through siemens software i presume) and transfer this to the new drive ? All parameters would then (hopefully) be transferred!

With an SSD you would use configedlite or dse lite to accomplish this and i presume siemens do something similar - depends if the old drives brain still works!

All working again. Was able to power up the old drive just using the Profibus card and recover paramaters using software above. Turned out to be one incorrectly entered paramater in the new drive. Cheers for the help.

Buster