Banner Omni Vision System NTSC Monitor

Scooter

Hello all, I got my hands on a Banner vision system. have been playing around with it with good results. The camera has a video output that is NTSC using a BNC connector. I have tried to hook to a portable TV with a BNC to RCA adapter to the aux. video input on the TV with no luck. What kind of monitor do I need to make this work. Banner has a LCD monitor but wants more$$ than I am willing to pay for a monitor. The NTSC compatibility thing is what is confusing me.
I am looking at some CCTV monitors and Vehicle monitors that say they are NTSC/PAL compatible but not sure if it will work.

Thanks.

Similar Topics

Hello everyone, I need your help to guide me how to make this screen appear when the alarm is present, I have already configured its size and the...
Replies
Views
I'm using FactoryTalk ME version 13. I have an alarm banner that is an on top display. Whenever there is an alarm this banner becomes visible to...
Replies
Views
This is an issue that I noticed we have had recently on this keypad HMI, an alarm will come up and it can be acknowledged by a fault reset button...
Replies
Views
Has anyone here on the Forum used the new Banner DXMR90R-4K IOLink Master device with an S7-1500 or similar ProfiNet controller ? Banner has been...
Replies
Views
Banner , Sick , etc. Slot on Fork Sensors . Do they make them wider than 8.66 " ? Good Morning , I have product that is coming down the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom