Moleller PS416 CPU200

Michael Bell

Hi,
I was called out to a customer to help diagnose a problem with on of their machines. It has a Moeller PS416 CPu200 plc. The following LED's are flashing on the CPU:, RUN, READY, NOT READY,ERROR. The CHANGE LED is off. The battery was changed about a year ago, so that should be ok. The machine is in fairly regular use. No one has been inside the panel until me today. We didn't build the machine so I don't have the original code. the error LEDS suggest a problem with the Operating system. Can anyone shed any light on it?

Thanks in advance.

Similar Topics

HI. If possible, please help us to sort out the PLC PS416 CP300 . Install the OS via sucosoft, everything is ok. Then we install the pcd file...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon ladies and gents. One of my potential customers currently has a Moeller PS416-CPU-300 PLC and we're looking at upgrading to a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have to upgrade the Moeller PS416 program to a newer PLC. I have the old program and I would like to open it but I don't have any idea how...
Replies
Views
I have a problem, I can not read the contents of Moeller PS416 PLC CPU400. Connects to the PLC and gives mii option to record the program...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Firstly, I know very little about PLC programming; And I would like to find someone who is able to undertake and complete a conversion...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom