S115 CPU Reset

yorkypaul

Having replaced a S115 943B CPU with a new (s/ex) one, I get a flickering STOP led on power up. When checking the interrupt stack, I've got "Error Detected During CPU Self Test".
Have I been sold a dud, or could there be a simple explanation???

Thanks,

Paul

If I remember correctly you can perform overall reset by setting CPU in stop, then hold reset switch in OR position and while holding it, quickly perform STOP-RUN-STOP.
If OR is successfully performed, STOP LED starts flashing quickly. Now when placing CPU in RUN, it will load software from EPROM (memory) card.

Good luck,
Pandiani

Similar Topics

Hi - I have a rack with PSU CPU and a mixture of I/O modules. The CPU has a fault on board and I am looking for a circuit diagram for the board.
Replies
Views
Hello everyone! I need to connect to a DL205-1 CPU and, as far as I know, I need to use DirectSOFT 6 software for the connection. Is anyone...
Replies
Views
hello s7-400h and wincc are connected to each other via Ethernet. I need help on how to do time synchronization
Replies
Views
I'm struggling to get an FR-E800SCE to work on CC-Link IE TSN. I'm sure the issue is with the drive, when I plug in the network cable I get no...
Replies
Views
Hi , Where i can find Mitsubishi PLC Card end of line & replacement model details. i am looking for Q02CPU replacement model. Please advice. thanks
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom