Help require for programming in RS view32 works

AB2005

Dear Friends;
I have been working for designing an HMI in RS View32 Works and need some help for the following;
1) RS Logics sends a value 0-350 (Machine speed) in an integer N7:32 which I created a tag in Rs View. I want that whenever the value of N7:32 <= 2, Rs View log that time in a memory tag.
2) When the value of N7:32 > 2 system again log the time.

I mean whenever machine stop and start again, system log the time.

All you have to do is set up alarming for N7:32 and to do that you have to do the following:
In the Tag Database select N7:32 and check the box beside "Alarm" and in the pop-up configuration box set one Threshold as 2 and check Increasing and the other as 3 and check Decreasing.Give appropriate Labels.
This will cause the instances that are of interest to you get logged in a DBF file in the ACTLOG folder of your project.You can also view this logged data on your HMI screen by selecting the Alarm Summary Table available in the Library