1336 Impact Drives

The Plc Kid

Anyone know of a good source to buy some 1336 force and 1336 impact drives?

I need some spares and we can not uy these anymore.

The entire control system needs an upgrade but management is not going to do it until Q3 2010.

In the mean time i need some good dependable spares in various hp sizes.

I think you can still get a 1336 plus through AB, it's just not a stock item anymore and costs $$$. I'm not sure if plus can replace a force or impact but someone out there should have a few to get rid of.

Have you tried the Rockwell repair loop? Your local distributor may be able to get refurbished drives from the repair center. Even if you can't buy new ones, there may be drives available from them.

Similar Topics

Hello, I am trying to run an encoderless motor with my Allen Bradley 1336 Impact Drive but I cannot get past the Vel Fdbk Loss F5048 error, even...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , I am replacing a Allen Bradley 1336 Impact drive with a PowerFlex 755. The 1336 had a 1336-L6E /L9E w/ Encoder board in it ...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , I have a customer that lost a Allen Bradley 1336 Impact drive last night. Allen Bradley does not build this drive anymore ...
Replies
Views
Currently running 1336 impact drives and have 1 that is giving an error 01052 mtr overload trip. the trouble shooting guide we have says to change...
Replies
Views
Has anyone seen anything like the following: Early this morning power knocked underground, which in turned knocked power on all our impact...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom