How to Remote Connect to S7-300 (ethernet network) via ADSL?

tazz78

Hello everyone,
I'm new in this forum and I have this question:

I have a local S7-300 ethernet network in one factory (8 PLCs).
They also provided me with a wireless ADSL internet connection.
I want to have remote access to my industrial network through this wireless connection via VPN or teleservice or any other possible solution.

Thanks in advance...

Thanks for the quick reply , but I want more specific answer.
Like what type - or which model - of industrial VPN device I could use,
or which teleservice device support DLS routing...
Thanks again.

You dont need Teleservice if you have a VPN connection.
Teleservice is used for connecting via a modem.
With VPN, you are online with the remote LAN as if it was the local LAN. One thing is that port 102 is used by STEP7, so the remote router must possibly be setup to let it through.
You setup the VPN connection in coorperation with the network administrator of the remote LAN.

An alternative VPN method, that does not require tedious negotiations with the network administrator of the remote LAN, is using an intermediary web-site that links two www connections together as one LAN via VPN. We use a router from **** (http://www.****.biz/Pres2005CD.htm), which uses a website ("talk2m") to link the two LANs together. All the customer has to do is to provide a LAN connection with access to the www.

You dont need Teleservice if you have a VPN connection.
Teleservice is used for connecting via a modem.
With VPN, you are online with the remote LAN as if it was the local LAN. One thing is that port 102 is used by STEP7, so the remote router must possibly be setup to let it through.
You setup the VPN connection in coorperation with the network administrator of the remote LAN.

An alternative VPN method, that does not require tedious negotiations with the network administrator of the remote LAN, is using an intermediary web-site that links two www connections together as one LAN via VPN. We use a router from **** (http://www.****.biz/Pres2005CD.htm), which uses a website ("talk2m") to link the two LANs together. All the customer has to do is to provide a LAN connection with access to the www.

Thank you very much. This is what I asked for. I've seen this solution with "talk2m" before but I'm not sure if it's secure so I'l go for the **** router. I'll reply when everything is done.