cp1h PLC Real time clock display

The clock/date is located in memory A351 to A354. What I do is some Movd to place the info in Dm. Then you can use a numeral display on your HMI.

Last edited:
thank you

thank you very much i searched for that in many sites but i unable find the exact procedure.
ur given a sample program thank u very now i understand the procdure.
icon7.gif
icon7.gif
icon7.gif
icon7.gif
icon7.gif

icon7.gif

The clock/date is located in memory A351 to A354. What I do is some Movd to place the info in Dm. Then you can use a numeral display on your HMI.

Similar Topics

Hello Sir/Ma'am, Hope you and your family are safe in this Covin-19 Pandemic. One of my client have a machine in their ceramic industry which...
Replies
Views
hi.. i have done build a ladder program with CP1H Omron PLC and i want show the result in Wonderware intouch machine edition 8.0 software, How...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a CP1H PLC with CP1W-CIF14 (Ethernet) that connect to the SICK Lector 620(Bar Code Reader). The SICK reply ASCII code through...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have very limited knowledge in PLC. I uploaded the updated version of the software from our supplier on Omron PLC CP1H. It was also UM...
Replies
Views
hi , I am new to omron plc ,plese help regarding below issue. i am communicating with omron plc by serial port. by clicking on direct...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom