Omron nt31 141 v2

I do not know the screen you refer to but usually if you touch diagonally opposite corners the internal set up is reveleled. You can change to English there.
Do not know if this is what you require.

I also have an english version but in the setup menus there is no
function to be able to tranfer it to japaneese. is there a way of
resetting the whole touch screen. this would give me the ability to pick english. Or do i have to download new firware and where would i get this.

Read my post. All Omron touch screens I have used have the language selection function. Refer to the manual for the screen - it will be in there somewhere.
Section 6 of the manual details language selection is available in 'system installer mode'.

Similar Topics

I'm using a thumb wheel on a NT31 Omron HMI to set a move distance. The problem I'm having is when i set my thumb wheel to use dec. and i set it...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Does anyone know how to password protect a screen on an Omron NT31 HMI?:banghead: or whether or not it is even possible?
Replies
Views
I am encountering trouble in connecting my PC with the HMI NT31-ST121-EV2. I am using NTST 4.7 software and when I am trying to connect, I...
Replies
Views
Hi folks we took delivery of a machine with a damaged HMI. The damage appears to be minor, a scratch through the plastic surrounding the screen...
Replies
Views
Hello all I have a problem with my pt screen. It wont initilize .Both ports a and b will not communinate with the plc. Has the pt had it or can i...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom