VBA - Simple Help

lonegator

I'm guessing it's just Monday but I'm having a major brain ****...

I have 4 drives that I need to start in any order (i.e. - 1,2,3,4 or 2,3,1,4 or whatever). I'm using VBA in RSView and am having a heck of a time getting the proper code to choose between the drives. I have 4 slots and 4 buttons per slots (1,2,3,4). If "1" is chosen for slot 1, that means drive 1 will start 1st. If this is the case, I do NOT want to be able to choose 2,3 or 4 for slot 1 (working fine) OR choose 1 for any other slot (having problems). Can someone point me in the right direction? I've tried using If..Then...ElseIf statements but must have something wrong. Thanks!!

Similar Topics

Hello Friends.... I am trying to read & write the PLC tags through VBA code but not getting correct syntax, i m using FTView SE 6.0 Your help will...
Replies
Views
I am a newby to VB in Excel. The only thing I cannot make work is to display string data in a textbox on a userform. I have the following code...
Replies
Views
I need to use a TreeView in my FactoryTalk SE project and i found it under "ActiveX Object" > "Microsoft TreeView Control 6.0 (SP4)". Everything...
Replies
Views
I'm creating an HMI that has a recipe with 288 data point. It has 3 pieces of data for 96 segments. I need help with VBA code to copy all 288...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone Is it possible to change a button image in FactoryTalk View SE (v13.00) using VBA?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom