Anyone use the Prosoft MVI56-N2 module?

russrmartin

Hi guys. I've got an application in which I'd like to share some data with a site's Johnson Controls Metasys system. Right now my options are hardwire the signals, or potentially use the module listed in the title. Before I specify or try to sell it as a solution, I'm just looking for some testimonials from people who have used them to integrate. Any comments good or bad are welcome. Thanks.

Russ

I have used 2 Prosoft cards, the Modbus to talk with a Pneumercator UST monitor. I dropped the demo ladder logic into my Allen Bradley and it worked first time.
And Profibus for communicating to a Siemens DCS. (I havent had to start that up yet but it looks as though it's just waiting for thr FO cable)
I can't say enough about the help desk, they walked me through the software changes I had to make and it worked first time.
Good Luck
Roy

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback

Roy,

Thanks much for the testimonial. This solution, if manageable to configure, will be very useful to integrate on several applications we have. I was hoping the testimonial would be positive.