WinCC explorer Help..!!!

rahilansari

HI FRIENDS,
I HAVE WinCC V6.2 INSTALLED IN MY SERVER(PC).bUT I HAVE MY PROJECT IN WinCC V5.x ....

CAN ANYONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO CONVERT MY PROJECT FROM V5.x TO V6.x....

THANKS AND BEST REGARDS
RAHIL:beer:

Install Sybase from your WinCC 5 disks on the server on top of your 6.2 installation. Then start the project migrator with start -> simatic -> wincc -> tools -> project migrator. Once converted, Sybase is no longer needed.

Similar Topics

Hi, I am currently using ProgramExecute to open a Windows Explorer window in my application to a specific directory (WinCC 7.5). Is there a way...
Replies
Views
Hello, I was editing the properties of a button on a .pdl file in WinCC v7.2. This project is on the line HMI, and I was editing directly on line...
Replies
Views
Runtime configuration of simatic hmi wincc explorer made screens & automation system Hi Friends, How do I configure and execute RUNTIME of...
Replies
Views
I have installed WinCC explorer V7.4SP1 and SIMATIC NET V14 and I can't find the component "WinCC appl" in the station configurator. On a...
Replies
Views
Friends, 1st time going to use WinCC explorer, As I trying to create new project a windows appears with the message "The version of the project is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom