texas 505 command question

Bill Storey

Hi,
I am converting a Texas 525 program written in TiSoft to Mitsubishi Q series and have come across a command (LBL4) which is straight from the ladder with no qualifiers any ideas as I can't find a cros ref to it in the program?

Instruction from the DirectSoft4 Help menu (should be the same as the TI 525):

Goto / Label

The Goto / Label skips all instructions between the Goto and the corresponding LBL instruction. The operand value for the Goto and the corresponding LBL instruction are the same. The logic between Goto and LBL instruction is not executed when the Goto instruction is enabled. Up to 128 Goto instructions and 64 LBL instructions can be used in the program.

Similar Topics

Hi, Just looking for a quick pointer. I want to upload an old program out of a Texas 305 PLC. The program was last downloaded in the 90s so...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am currently looking at having to convert a SIEMENS SIAMTIC TI505 plc into an AB PLC. Let me start this off by saying I don't know much...
Replies
Views
Hi I hope there is someone can help me out on this one. I have a Texas 505 CPU with an RS232 comm's port. I have a USB to Serial converter cable...
Replies
Views
Hello. I'am up to converting an old Texas PLC program to a new PLC system. I'have the program for the Texas but I don't now which software I need...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have any information on the Time/Event Driven Drum function of the TI PLC's. I am trying to modify some Softshop code, but I do not...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom