Twidosuite

thebhoy11

Is there a simulation mode in twidosuite I can use to simulate my code and check if it can all work ok. My plc is a Twido TWDLCDA40DRF

Yes. Click on the S next to the verify icon, in the bottom right of the screen when editing the program.

Jon.

Last edited:
It is a 1/2AA 3.6V Lithium battery.

You can set up animation tables for your variables, but you have to manually force. You can do this by double clicking on the inputs where it shows a mimic of the PLC I/O.

Output tracing is achieved by right clicking on the PLC mimic and choosing which outputs you want to trace and the sample rate.

Unfortunately I have never come across a Telemecanique guide for this, although if you ring tech support they may have one.

The only way I managed to learn was by playing with the software.

To exit the simulation just click the icon again.

Jon.

TWD1.jpg