Just a few questions from a school kid...

DavePLC

gday,

I would REALLY appreciate some help with a project i am currently working on for school. One of the questions asks us to:

1. describe at least 5 industrial situations where processes are controlled by PLCs

2. explain how PLCs have changed the way society operates

3. and explain how they have replaced other technologies from the past

As we have only been WORKING with PLC software (ie. it is a practical project), i am a bit up the creek with regards to sourcing out the neccessary information. i understand how PLCs work (generally), but if you could possibly lead me to a few helpful websites or maybe just provide me with some helpful informaion to one or more of the above yourself, that would be MUCH apprecciated!

cheers