how to define this (dim x[10] as integer) at intouch

You can only dimension local variables in intouch for use within scripts.
Intouch does not support arrays, so if you are trying to declare 10 integers x1 .. x10 you would have to do it long hand
DIM X1 AS INTEGER;
DIM X2 AS INTEGER;
{..etc}
DIM X10 AS INTEGER;

If you are not trying to declare an array then change the variable name as [ or ] are not valid characters.

HTH

You can only dimension local variables in intouch for use within scripts.
Intouch does not support arrays, so if you are trying to declare 10 integers x1 .. x10 you would have to do it long hand
DIM X1 AS INTEGER;
DIM X2 AS INTEGER;
{..etc}
DIM X10 AS INTEGER;

If you are not trying to declare an array then change the variable name as [ or ] are not valid characters.

HTH
Thank you for your interest.

Ok. :) but these aren't array . I think I can use indirect integer to solve my problem.

Last edited: