Vijeo designer alarm text

Roboop

Hi, i called schneider support to get some help on changing alarm text from runtime on a magelis touch screen, they said it was not possible. maybe if i wrote a script. anybody that can help me on this one ?

maybe if you use strings and display them by trigerring bits which is then linked to the specific strings visibilty. when the alarm is on you could enable an input mode on it and change the string with string keypad. thats the closest youll come i think.
I looked around a bit and it looks impossible to create an alarm group and edit them in runtime

thank you for responding!

i´m thinking more of changing name of buttons with a script maybe, as i see almost impossible doing it with any feature in vijeo designer ...

Sorry then I dont understand what you want to do. Your original post stated changing the text of alarms, but now you say you want to change the name of buttons.
If you specify exactly what you want to do then youll get better help