OPCServer.WinCC - No connection to data server

Krcedinac

Hello to all,

I am trying to collect some data by using OPC Server from few different systems and put them together. I have problem with one of the connections, OPCServer.WinCC.
When I use OPC Scout everything works good and I can browse and read tags from my lap top. Then I made new project and put some trends to collect some values (WinCCFlexible 2007) . I was able to set up OPC connection and browse tags from WinCC project on remote PC (same LAN), but when I start up runtime it reads only zeroes.

Then I tried same thing with WinCC(not WinCCFlex) but when I start runtime it says "No connection to data server". When I take a look in Status of Driver connections it says that OPCSever_WinCC status is OK but it doesn`t read tags (0) although it should.

Can somebody help me?