Compactlogic L43 with Micro motion flowmeters and Honeywell tank gauge

anhkhoi

Hi all,

My project require get data from Micro motion 2700 transmitters and Honeywell CUI 880 primer with 2 MVI69-MCM cards (using Modbus RTU).
As my understood when I successull tested between Daniel S600 flow computer and DCS DeltaV, when read floating point(for example mapping 7000 and 7001 for that), on DCS read Holding register (with offset value is 40001) is 47001, 47002 for this value.

But in this project, It's first time worked with AB PLC. I had setup MVI69-MCM with PCB software and look up on field manual but do not know where to start:cry:

Anyone has experience about communicate with these field instrument, do advice me to work?

Thanks all,