Modbus HMI on S7-200

apetkov5

Hello!

I have one project where i must connect gprs modem, soft-starter and operator panel to s7-200 cpu 224 xp.

On PLC i have two freeports, one i will configure as ascii and connect gprs modem to it (via pc/ppi cable), but on other port i must connect modbus hub, and from hub one line to modbus port in soft-starter, and second line to some kind of HMI operator panel.

Of course i will include modbus driver in plc program.

I plane to use small "Magelis" (Schneider electric) panel, because it is phisically on modbus, but i don't know will this combination work.

Please give me some information about it (how to connect modbus panel to s7-200), and if posible some examples...

Best regards!

Similar Topics

I have a Red Lion G09 scanning 8 Invertek P2 VFDs via modbus RTU - I've setup necessary comms and tags and all works well. I have a 'Settings'...
Replies
Views
disclaimer- 1,no one in their right mind would pick this configuration but I want to try and get it working. 2, my MB knowledge is sketchy at...
Replies
Views
I am trying to get a Mitsubishi GT2715 HMI to read and write from a Eurotherm 3508 controller using 4 Wire RS485 Mobus RTU communications. The...
Replies
Views
Well, I'm working with this ABB plc project, and It's been a learning experience coming from Allen Bradley. The project can't be changed to an AB...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm hoping someone has some experience in this because I'm at wits end ready to tear my hair out lol. I have a SP5000 Series Proface...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom