Factory Talk transaction Manager

ALT

How do i optimise the tags in Factory Talk Transaction Manager.In our project i have taken 150 tags Transaction Manager but in project the tags have crossed 250.So please any way of optimising the tags.

Thanks in Advance !

Well... How many do you actually need to pump through transaction manager (new name for RSSQL)? It isn't common to log EVERYTHING to a database, except in a few industries.

You give almost no information, but 'optimizing' 250 tags down to 150 rather implies that you need to get rid of 100 tags. Maybe combine bools into individual bits of DINT type tags? Pack two short integers into a DINT?

I am using micorlogix 1100 and RS View 32 here and i need to log every data to the database.I have tried a lot but unable to make it.Please if you can give further information.Can you please send some snapshots of optimising it as i am struck at site any help will be appriciable.