Help require for programming in RS View 32 works

AB2005

Dear Friends,

I want to change the value of a Memory tag 3-4 times/second in RS View 32 Works. The “Pause” command in Macro can provide delay for only 1sec. Can anyone help me out how can I achieve that goal?

To achieve this goal the SCADA is not the right place to put something that needs changed often, it needs to be inside the PLC, and the trigger to make all these changes could come from the RSView.
In most cases a memory tag is a fixed value or is seldom changed unless it is a derived value that is the result of two or more values coming in from a PLC.

A one second turn around, or full scan on a scada, is probably considered to be fairly fast, and for reliability in most cases more than adequate.

You need to provide us with more information if you feel it must be done from RSView.

Thanks;

I have tried to achieve that goal by using System tag "System/blinkFast" in "Drived tags" and succeeded.