rsview tag usage

frw312

Hello rsview experts, I have read several of threads on this site regarding tag usage and it sounds like I am probably out of luck but I will ask anyway. Is there any way to get a listing of which displays use which tags? I have used wonderware in in the past and they had a utility that searched the project and gave a listing. I see that rsview doesn’t appear to have a database that looks at all of the display files in that way. In one of threads someone mentioned that you could export the gfx files to html and then do a search of the file to extract tags used. Has anybody done that with any success or it there a utility program that does this (even third party)? Thanks for any advice.

I am using 5.0 SE and also rsview32 I figure there is probably nothing for 32 but was at least hoping for somthing with SE. i wll check out the knowledge base tip. thanks