IP address change and RSView

eber66

I had to make a change of IP addresses on a machine. I made the changes and everything is fine. However everytime the computer is turned off and turned back on I need to go into Logix5000 and reset the path. Once this is done my RSView will communicate with everything. If I do not do this RSView will not communicate with anything. What am I forgetting to do to get communications everytime I turn on the computer. Do I need to set up a new runtime for my project?

Similar Topics

I have a Red Lion G09 scanning 8 Invertek P2 VFDs via modbus RTU - I've setup necessary comms and tags and all works well. I have a 'Settings'...
Replies
Views
It might seem like a stupid question but please let me elaborate. I had a PLC that already had some IP address on it which I needed to change. My...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, how can I change IP to a beckhoff BK9105? I tried via web broser but nothing! For the moment I have set the IP via bootp / dhcp...
Replies
Views
Morning All, So I have a PLC-5/30 with a 1785-ENET module that I am needing to change the IP address on. I know very little about PLC's but have...
Replies
Views
How do I change the IP address of a EN2TR module in a remote rack in a running PLC in Studio5000? When viewing the module properties while online...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom