allen bradley tof

irondesk40

have a machine that has the following code in one of our plants in dominican republic to control a hydraulic pump.
If the master run control is true, and if the output for a clock wise or counter clockwise hydraulic valve turn on, the hydraulic pump turns on, then if for some reason either of the valves turn off then if there is no other valve activity for a time period the pump turns off.
Here is my question.
If one of the valves turn off, the pump turns off after a time period as it should. If for some reason the master run control goes false then the output for the pump turns off as well, but if for some reason the master run control goes back true before the timer has completed timing then the output comes on as well.
What would be the best approach to take in order to stop the timer from timing and reset it if the master run control bit goes false?
I simulated the code on the bench and have posted a screen shot.
Thanks

Create a rung before the timer with the following:

XIC B3:2/14 BST XIC B3:7/11 NXB XIC B3:7/12 NXB XIC B3:7/13 BND OTE B3:7/13

B3:7/13 (in both places) needs to be some currently unused bit.

Place a XIC of B3:7/13 (or whatever bit you chose) after the XIC of T20:3/DN in your current timer rung.

After an MCR OFF/ON sequence B3:7/13 won't be true until at least one of the rotations is called for.