plc and robot interface

sky_riot

hii all..

i had a problem with my final year project.,..
im using s7-200 siemen plc and ABB robot..
howcome can i interface my robot with plc, to call the robot program in my plc?how can i call the digital i/o in my plc program?

my condition is :

i have a sensor that sense part presence.the sensor send the signal to robot to pick up the part.

plzzz help me!!

hii all..

i had a problem with my final year project.,..
im using s7-200 siemen plc and ABB robot..
howcome can i interface my robot with plc, to call the robot program in my plc?how can i call the digital i/o in my plc program?

my condition is :

i have a sensor that sense part presence.the sensor send the signal to robot to pick up the part.

plzzz help me!!

Write it up in generic terms, post it, and we'll try to give you pointers to complete this project on your own.