RsLogix 500 1746-HSCE ???

Adam303

Lifetime Supporting Member
:geek:Hi to All. 1746-hsce High speed counter. Does any one have any links or a project that uses the counter in a .rss file besides AB manuals that can explain the adressing of the High speed counter. Ab manuals are a little bit confusing me. project scope is to acoumillate a total value of gallons used over a 24 hour period of time using a pulse generating turbine as a input.
Thanks !!:geek:

Last edited:
Ok I see that this issue had been brought up meny times before in meny diffrent trends, and i guess the best way to do this is to read the ab manual utill i get it.
From my understending to access the parameters in hsc i/o i have to write it in the logic and copy to the hsc. So i think. but what does the first pass or whean does the first pass XIC incruction acually become true?????