T-pds win v2.2 software

Perhaps you ought to ask a question... What problems are you having? We can't read your mind.

If you are needing info on how to use, I can't help you, but
if you are looking for the software, here is some info.
Link:
http://www.toshiba.com/ind/downloads_main.jsp
Under Product Family, Select PLCs, under Download Type, Select Setup Software,
Apply filters.
Next screen download all four files. To do that,
"Right Click" on the floppy disk symbol, then, "Save Target As"
T-PDS Win D1 Password Required ***
T-PDS Win D2
T-PDS Win D3
T-PDS Win D4

Last edited:
what is the password for winrar files ?
Copy & paste from the page in the link I posted:

*** For the T-PDS Win Series Setup Software download, please call 1(800)231-1412 with your registration number to receive your password to activate the software. This software download version is for user's who have purchased and registered the software with Toshiba Houston.

Copy & paste from the page in the link I posted:

*** For the T-PDS Win Series Setup Software download, please call 1(800)231-1412 with your registration number to receive your password to activate the software. This software download version is for user's who have purchased and registered the software with Toshiba Houston.

Where is the link... please inform me, tx,

Hello everybody,
I tried to ask Toshiba to give me the password but no way...
Someone can help me to give me the software or the password? I need to modify the software PLC and we don't want to buy another PLC just beacause we lost all documentation and software for our old PLC MDR16SS.
Please help me :)