wincc flexible 2007

milindsonwane

hi, all
In winncc flexible 2007 is it possible to open runtime file from button ( my client have two different runtime files on one pc is it possible to close one runtime file from one button and open another runtime file from same button ?:unsure:

I really cant understand the reason trying to have 2 different runtimes and I dont know it is possible or not but I dont think it will be possible...

Why not combine them into one runtime with a optional page to seperate them.I mean one page is the selector to different paths.
One leads to your first runtime pages and the other will lead to the second.

Similar Topics

Hey guys, I am trying to write a vb script in wincc 2007 flexible. Basically I need to have a button which is on my overview on every screen...
Replies
Views
I have created a faceplate like the example says, but I'm not capable to drag it from my library into my screen. I'm only having the "stop"-sign...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am using WinCC Flexible 2007 Hotfix 4. I have problem downloading to a TP177A touch panel. When tranferring to the device it goes through...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, thank you for reading my HelpMe post. I found this site by google. //Description of the problem: I've been trying to change screens...
Replies
Views
Dear All, I have an application and there is a pushbutton that access on specific screen, but i want to add a password when anyone press that...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom