Rslogix5000 & panel view600+ simple recipe

rigicon

Hi all,I was reading about recipes in the forums. Bulletproof way seems to be in the PLC which I like.
I have 2 words for the recipe 1 word is the program number & 2nd word is the 16 stations to run, the binary value dictates which one.
Simple not really a recipe as only one ingredient.
probably only need 10-15 programs.
I was going to use the panelview to input a number = program number. and then have 16 buttons that represent the stations which are pressed in a binary pattern.
a save button and a retrieve button. maybe a file system - How does this work?

Has anyone got some suggestions, ideas or examples etc:beer:

Last edited:

Similar Topics

I made the recipe and it is all working. I made a user defined record element. I see the Recipe name (STRING) has LEN (DINT) and DATA (SINT(82))...
Replies
Views
Hello every one. I recently was given my first project to go ahead on, I'm pretty excited to get underway. We have a 1000 hp synchronous motor at...
Replies
Views
Hi! So my problem is a little funky, I had Studio 5000 v 24 and 30 installed, but forgot to install RSLogix (which I cannot go without). Is there...
Replies
Views
So I had an odd request from a customer for the above. I have written the logic and tested it all in one PLC with only using 7 outputs and 7...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I have an RSLogix5000 project which is running live in the factory but I need to make some changes to the logic. I want to test...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom