LCD versaview 1500p high voltage power supply

bissotoe

We have a few Versaview 1500p on the field. They seem to fail more than expected so we decided to take a look to the high voltage power supply, P/N LV-1201-D. Does anybody know where to get it? I can't find any store that sells that inverter.

I found the OEM and datasheet, but no source. Built in 2003. Found a source for universal CCFL inverters, but not sure if it would be a drop in replacement. Send me one, and I'll see if I can repair them for a reasonable price. I'll PM my address.

Similar Topics

Hi, I have two Toshiba G3 Tosvert-130, one of them I can see monitoring mode, I can control with the LCD display, recently I changed the presets...
Replies
Views
I have a 5069-L320ERS2 that has the scrolling LCD screen on the front. Is there any way for me to see what message is being displayed on that...
Replies
Views
Hi All Just wondering if anyone can help me out here. I have an acid dosing pump that doses within the pH range of 0-14. I need to dose to 1...
Replies
Views
dear, from performance point of view, which one you think it is better to recommend (not taking into account the price) to use LCD screens or LED...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom