Logixpro Advanced bottle program

mimo11

Hello everyone . I'm just a PLC beginner and using Logixpro as a training software . Now I'm beginning the problem of bottles conveyor belt but I can't solve the issue of the shift between the first three sensors of ( Exist , Large , Broken ) . Also displaying LCD of number of bottles doesn't work as I use BCD instruction .

At the end , I'm sorry for my bad language because I'm not a native English speaker

All helping replys will be appreciated :)

Similar Topics

Good morning, I am currently working on the LogixPro Advanced Batch #2 Multiple Mode of Operation and got stuck very close to completion. Link...
Replies
Views
Hello to the PLC forum, I have a question on the excellent Logixpro Simulator. Im trying to complete the more advanced Traffic Light simulator and...
Replies
Views
Hi all...long time lurker, first time poster. To make a short story long, I'm retired Navy (March 2000) and had never heard of a PLC prior to...
Replies
Views
SELECTED NEW FILE SELECTED PROCESSOR TYPE SELECTED I/O CONFIGURATIONS IM UNABLE TO CONFIGURE MY I/O’S. I HAVE A PAPER COPY OF A PROGRAM AND I...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, i'm pretty much new on this topic and i need some help with the dual compressor part 3 and 4, currently working on part 3 i cant make...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom