Step 5 help please

kevbloke

Can someone please help.
i am trying to monitor a program in a 115 cpu but whenever i try i get a "statement not processed" message after a few seconds. I know that you can get certain jump conditions but this is anywhere in the program.

Any ideas please

You get that message when the function you are monitoring arent activated for example by a call or jump function.

Similar Topics

This is my first program with Step 7 (300 series PLC) and I have to say it is extremely frusterating. And the fact that the company we bought the...
Replies
Views
I have the following problem, I cannot communicate with my PG with the CPU of step 7, the CPU, it is a CPU 416-2DP, and it is 740 PG siemens, when...
Replies
Views
İ am a new user for automation on plc's..i need Step7 and S7-plcsim softwares..where can i download their trial versions ? thx..
Replies
Views
I'm new to simatic and I have a serius problem.. I have added one s7-416 station to an existing MPI network. There is one main plc(s7-300).. This...
Replies
Views
I really struggle with STL in Siemens Step 7 Classic. I'll learn chunks, but then I don't use it enough to retain and build on the knowledge. When...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom