tranfering program to the PLC

jerrycat

i have try to tranfer a program to FX2N PLC using GX -developper fx but i get some communications error. when i run GX simulator on the same program , then is posible to tranfer the program to the PLC. Is it the usual way, that u must run GX simulator first before i can tranfer the program to the PLC. I thought i could tranfer the program with GX - devopper FX only .

Are you sure, when transferring the program with Gx-sim running, that you are actually sending the program to the plc.?

I don’t think you are!

When you run GX-sim, it simulates a download to the plc and would look like the program has been sent. Where as in fact, nothing has been sent to the plc.
It is just sent to the simulator program.

The communication error is probably due to the wrong Com port being selected in setup. Try altering the com port to com-2 (or com -1 if 2 is selected.)

chek the com port

dear sir
first the first
chek the com port from control panel and conect with your plc
when you see your server conect try to trnsfer your program
when he make error chek your cable stteing
may be have some deb switch you can get help eny time
i hope to help you
thx :)
elhagan ( egypt)