Datas from Intouch to kepserver though DDE

Hi,
I am working with Intouch 10.1 Ver. I tried to read datas from Intouch to kepserver for wonderware through DDE Client. I am unable to read the values in Kepserver. I am getting BadVartype in Item value during Diagnostics. Can anyone suggest me where could I be wrong. Pls advice.

Sebastian C

Similar Topics

Hi, I have some problems while getting datas from OPC server. I followed the same procedure that has been given in Help file. I am using Demo...
Replies
Views
Hello, I must display datas from an energymeter schneider PM210 connected with modbus. communication is ok with the read_var function block. I...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to RXlogix, so forgive me for the dump question. I having a problem sending an INT to the the output Datas arrays. I used the File...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a RS view 32 SCADA system that communicates with one one control logix and two compact logix.All are stand alone plcs connected...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I try to retrieve datas (Amps, KW, etc) from a PowerFlex 700H VFD directly to a Vijeo Citect SCADA. I know how to do it with a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom