rsview dislpay jpg files

frw312

Is there a way to display jpg files in displays in Rsview. What I what to do is call them up from a touch animation? Thanks for any suggestions.

1. Open a blank display or an existing display that you want to put the image in.
  2. Go to File => Open
  3. Click on the Files of type dropdown.
  4. From the list of file types select JPEG Files.
  5. Select your image.
  6. The image will open in a separate window, so drag the image into the desired display (that you opened in step #1 above)
OG

One more thing get the image to the pixel size you want before taking it to RSView, as once you bring into RSView trying to scale its size will make it look poorer quality or in some cases garbage.

Similar Topics

Hello fellow wirenuts, I am looking to find the P.B. touch indicator option on version 13.00 and failing. It has been a year or so since I last...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have converted RSView 32 to FTView SE 14 (I have tested FTView 12 before as well and there were some difficulties so I moved on to...
Replies
Views
Okay, something I have not seen before.. RSView SE. I am working on an existing project. There is a value the customer wants trended and it is...
Replies
Views
I have a request to integrate a pause button in RSlogix to be able to start/stop a video. Video format is not defined at the moment, so it could...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I am having a problem with conversion from RSView32 to FT View SE Local project on version 12.00 (CPR 9 SR 12). Firstly, I have...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom