software micrologic1200

indra

Hi,
Does anyone knows about the SOFTWARE for communication beteen AB PLC type MICROLOGIC 1200 with my notebook ? because this PLC is already used for years and never problem but I already forgot the name of SOFTWARE for communication online.
It is FREE SOFTWARE or licence ? Please also inform me , in which website that I can download the software if FREE.

INDRA

Hi,
Does anyone knows about the SOFTWARE for communication beteen AB PLC type MICROLOGIC 1200 with my notebook ? because this PLC is already used for years and never problem but I already forgot the name of SOFTWARE for communication online.
It is FREE SOFTWARE or licence ? Please also inform me , in which website that I can download the software if FREE.

INDRA

To program your ML1200 you need RSLogix500 ( not free).
To communicate with your ML1200 you need RSLinx ( Lite version is free).
Contact your local AB representative.

transfer licence RXLOGIX500

Hi Guys,

one more question:

I have RSLOGIX500 with licence in my PC not notebook but I never use the PC anymore, IS IT POSSIBLE to make install the existing CD SOFTWARE RSLOGIX500 to my new notebook and move the LICENCE from that PC to my notebook ?
If possible, HOW TO DO IT ? ( TRANSFER LICENCE RSLOGIX from PC to my notebook )

indra

Assuming you still have the instalation copy with the product key when you install it onto the laptop use got the start menu usually under rockwell gotoRockwell utilities under there is a license transfer utitily At home now otherwise I would provide a more exact direction

Look in Your_Programs>>Rockwell_software>>Utilities>>Move_Activation (otherwise known as EvMove). This will allow you to move any licenses to a floppy disk. There is also a similar utility called EvMoveCF, down-loadable from the Rockwell website, that allows you to move a license to a USB drive.