Siemens field pg and ET200S

Hello. I have big problem in getting connection to ET200S IM151-8 PN / DP via Profinet My SIMATIC Field PG

I think that it is in my LAN driver?

I can communicate with my MP277 that are on the same Profibus as ET200S

Are there some who are experts here? Siemens Support can not help me.! 🤞🏻

Greetings Frederik

Like it says in the guide, it is preferred to use a switch between the PC and the PLC.
If you dont have a switch you can alternatively use a crossed ethernet cable.

Hi Jesper.
I´ll use that.

Problem is then i try to download HW, then "select node address" and I try to view.
A pop up box with following "online: Funtion not implemted in loaded communication driver." ( error code (33:17089))

I just tryed to update my LAN driver, but no luck. what do i miss??

The solution is..

please try the followoing:
1. uninstall the network adapter from the Windows Device Manager
2. Search in the Windows Registry (start --> run --> regedit) for the following key:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Siemens\SINEC\LogDevices
3. First export this key as backup, afterwards delete the complete key.
4. Restart Windows, your network adapter should reinstall automatically, also the registry key will be added by Step7 after first startup.
5. Please check again the online connection.

remember to use crosed cabel