Controllogix and ge hmi windows CE

bbseay

Using a ge total control panel with windows ce it doesn't seem to be able to work properly when trying to use a switch to turn on a word (b/o.2)but works with a regular bit as long as the bit in the plc is boolean. Using ethernet. Any experience with this set-up?

b/o.2 isn't a legal tag name looks like you are trying to use a bit in a word. like My_INT_Tag.2
Sorry that was not a tag number just something I rattled off the top of my head. Yes a bit in a word. How can this be made to function? This is a friends project and I am not sure why he wants to control a bit in a word. He has tried using a bit only but seems to only work when the bit is a set to binary and boolean.

Similar Topics

Dear all, We are looking into virtualizing an old HMI server (Cimplicity 5.5 on Windows 2000 SP4). The PLC backbone is an ControlLogix system on...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a concept I have implemented with other PLCs whereby I use alias variables in the PLC to expose cross-reference information to the...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I want to gather some ideas on how to simulate a PLC application for Allen-Bradley ControlLogix. I do have a small rack (4 slots), but...
Replies
Views
Has anyone had any problems changing HMI's on a ControlLogix (via Ethernet)? More specifically does the ControlLogix store any information about...
Replies
Views
I am trying to change out an HMI on a machine, when I connect the new one to it the best I have got is about 10 tags (out of 100 or so) updated...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom