Printing WonderWare history

ak99

This isn't exactly a PLC question, but WW is related.

We are monitoring a process and if there is a malfunction during that process the WW app is to print the history trend at the end of the process. It does print as it should but it usually will not update to the current time.

This is the script that is doing the printing:

HistTrend2.ChartLength=Pot6_CureLength/1000;
HTUpdateToCurrentTime( "HistTrend2" );
PrintWindow ("POT6_HIST_TRND",1,1,0,0,0);

I do appreciate any help.
WW ver. 9.0

My guess it that the 1st two lines of your script doesn't do anything unless the trend's window is open. Try moving them inside the trend's window "On Show" script.

Similar Topics

Wonderware prints fine - except for the alarm page. On the alarm page, it prints the top section, but none of the bypasses or out of services...
Replies
Views
Any suggestions please on how to print on a Label Printer using either a compactlogix L32E or via Wonderware ?
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am having issues accessing my Cimplicity software - the site code changed after re-install and I am no longer able to attain a new key...
Replies
Views
My company built a small test machine using a Micro800 PLC and CCW software. We chose the Micro800 because the machine is very simple. We are...
Replies
Views
I had a student fooling around with settings tonight, and now when I try to print a program ladder, each rung prints on a separate sheet. Too many...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom