S7 Graph step timer

cjd1965

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi
I wish a step to 'move up' after a timer, that is stored in a DB in TIME format.

In S7 Graph I added an action, to turn on a temp bit, used D for delay, and used the DB for the time. I also used the temp bit for the transition ... doesnt work

Any help appreciated

Thanks

Hi I sorted it, simply changed the trasisiton to a comparator of the step.U against the required time.

Impressed with GRAPH so far

Similar Topics

Hi All I am using TIA graph for the first time and cant see a qualifier for an action to be called on entry/exit of a step. I have read that it...
Replies
Views
can any one tell me where i can get the step7 GRAPH examples that should come with the software when you buy it. when i installed the software it...
Replies
Views
Hello Folks! I have an issue and its very often but in this case i applied all the tricks and tips that i always do in similiar issues but in this...
Replies
Views
Hi all - Considering using S7 GRAPH for some sequencing. I have a few questions which I am having difficulty finding clear answers to in the...
Replies
Views
Can someone explain the order of processing the actions of a step...is it top - bottom see attachment for reference. Does it process the blkmov...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom