SVX9000 drive issues

rootboy

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi guys,

We've installed a couple of new SVX9000 50hp VFD drives here at the plant and one of the drives will not light up the "remote" indicator when the "Loc/Rem" button is pressed.

This is happening to just one of the new drives but not the other.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

John

Rootboy,

You can enable Local / remote in the setup of the drive. Look in the manual. If you don't have a manual, you can download it from the web.

George

It turned out that even though the drive had been setup and run in Kentucky, it somehow wasn't that way when we received it here.

It took a bit of fiddling, but it is running fine now.

Thanks for the help! :)

Similar Topics

Good Afternoon All, I have been tasked with controlling 3 SVX9000 VFD's with the OPTC7 option board through a devicenet network using a GE...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, We've got an application here with 12 SVX9000 Drives by Eaton/Cutler-Hammer over Devicenet, using a 1747-SDN card on a SLC 5/05...
Replies
Views
Hello friends, I am tasked to get a SVX9000 Eaton VFD to talk to a plant which uses Proficy Machine Edition (PAC systems RX3I) PLC. The VFD has...
Replies
Views
Anyone know a link to download a ethernet EDS file for RSLogix5000 for the Eaton SVX9000 series drives Thanks
Replies
Views
All, I am having a Devicenet problem. I have 4 seperate Devicenet networks. Each Devicenet network has it's own SLC 5/05 associated with it and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom