Operator PC Station

Hi all,

I'm looking for a wall mountable operator station to house a flat screen monitor, mouse and keyboard. I would prefer to have a draw for the mouse and keyboard and have the monitor housed inside as well because of the enviroment. The PC will be located seperately and connected to the mouse,keyboard and monitor via a KVM switch. I've been looking online but have not found anything appropraite as of yet. There are lots of floor mounted models which have what I want but not wall mountable. Has anyone come across such a workstation before?

Thanks for any suggestions.

Andrew Evenson

Similar Topics

Hi All, I am looking for a Ethernet IP push button station similar to Herkules-Resotec REMOD keypads. Does anyone have any suggestions? I am...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, I have a question about operator stations in omron system. From the manual I read, the basic system setup is using omron NS Series...
Replies
Views
Our one machine is stopped because of failure of Maco 8000 Color Operator Station. no proper Communication between station touch panel monitor to...
Replies
Views
Dear Friends Post the your experience here about 1 Maco 8000 colour operator Station 80AT-12050-000-V- 2 Maco 8000 Insta-set module 2 Maco...
Replies
Views
...and I agree. Context: TIA Portal/HMI = KTP1200 (12" screen) In the attached redacted image, the values in the white boxes are entered by the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom