How to install Intouch License from USB

John_PLC.ar

I´m trying to install Intouch 10.0 license key with the usb flash-drive provided with the Installation CDs. But I have the following problem:

When I plug the usb flash drive I can´t see this drive with the
"License Utility"

I´ve installed some drivers with the "Sentinel Protection Installer 7.3.2", however I cant get it work.

Does anyone knows how to do this?

I'm not sure what the answer is to your question, but have you tried to copy off the license file from the USB to another drive?

Similar Topics

Hello, I have a problem with Instaling license in IT 9.5. I have license in a CD and on a the sticker. Whot Do I have to do step by step for...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Trying to install Intouch 7.1 onto a Windows Embedded XP machine, process gets to 95% "Registering COM Objects.." and just hangs...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm working to install Wonderware InTouch 2014 R2 on Windows Server 2008 R2. When I run the installer it automatically halts to an error...
Replies
Views
Hello I installed Intouch 8.0 SP2 in a pc with Win XP, and it works fine There are 2 days that I'm trying to install the same Software in a pc...
Replies
Views
I am installing a ww intouch 10.1. I already install the server. Now I need to install the clients. Does any one knows the steps I must do to make...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom