Allen Bradley 1200 High Speed Counting

I have a chance to utelize the 1200 (1762 Processor) I am wondering if anyone has a sample High Speed Counter program, as I started reading the 1200 manual and found a lot of option's that I do not care about. I am using a test setup with I:0/0 being the pulsed input. Maximum speed of the pulse is 1800 RPM (Motor keyway). I just want to count and then manipulate the count to create a Rate.

Thanks to any and all for responding

I have a chance to utelize the 1200 (1762 Processor) I am wondering if anyone has a sample High Speed Counter program, as I started reading the 1200 manual and found a lot of option's that I do not care about. I am using a test setup with I:0/0 being the pulsed input. Maximum speed of the pulse is 1800 RPM (Motor keyway). I just want to count and then manipulate the count to create a Rate.

Thanks to any and all for responding
I've posted this on a previous thread.
From AB Knowledge Base.
Hope it helps.

Thanks bkottaras your info. I was able to modify the algorithm and make the counter work. With your example I created a secondary rate counter and I now have Count + Rate.

As for the second individual (Bitmore) who tried to be so smart, I have never used this PLC (Micrologix) in any advanced method the whole idea of a manipulatable file structure in the main menu as well as Long integers has never been done by us. This has been an learning experience. I suppose Mr. Biotmore is an Expert on 1746 HSCE2 cards as well, I am talking about the dual counter card for the SLC500. without a known working example I doubt even you the "expert" would be willing to spend hours in front of a computer trying to make that puppy work.

One final argument that I have with regards to Bitmore's comment, AB used to have an open Web site, anything you did not understand you can look up. Today AB charges for a so called access to their so called programming example libraries if you need an example you can pay for access.

Thank heaven there are web sites like this one available to the general public.

Ronny