Help with funtion pto rslogix 1400

rolandoplcs

Good afternoon guys I need your help with the funtion PTO, if somebody worked with it please send me information witch can help me, manuals, examples or any kind of information about this. I'm working with micrologix 1400.
thanks a lot by your atention.
have a good day
manuel viveros.

funtion RPO MICROLOGIX 1400

I read the manual but I dont understand how programat it, if somebody have a example I hope send infromation witch be help me.

best regards fir all
manuel viveros m

Similar Topics

Hello guys ; I need your help, I am working with micrologix 1400 and I want to use the funtion PTO, BUT I dont now how use it, I have a driver...
Replies
Views
Hi all, hope you are having a great day, I am in need of your help to create a AOI or program that does this kind of job: I have a IO Link...
Replies
Views
please help me . I have to make this ladder diagram and I can’t figure it out :(
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, i was hoping for a little help with this module. i have data that needs to be read from a different plc through the Modbus plus...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am trying to replicate a piece of logic on the PLC5 onto an SEL RTAC. I am using ladder on SEL and FBD. I am having issue on the ladder...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom