PLC exemples AND solution what you all think

Adam303

Lifetime Supporting Member
HI All Has anyone acually bought the "PLC exemples and solutions" book. If so what do you think is it worth the money:mad: Let me know please

I have recently purchased all three of Mr. Melore's books and feel that I have made a great investment. As I had no working knowledge of PLCs I would not have considered getting the lab manual without also getting [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=+1]Your Personal PLC Tutor...A Guide to Understanding PLCs
[/SIZE][/FONT]and for just a few dollars more I was able to get the complete set.

You asked for opinions, and for what it is worth, this is mine.

Best Regards,
Russell W. Martens