pv300micro to PC communications problems.

karlag

Hi,
I have been trying to set up communications between VP300micro and PC using 1761 -cbl-pm02 programming cable and real COM port at laptop. Panel Builder 32 with WinPft . I tried DF1 Point to Point as well as RSLinx. No success at all!

Error messages were about check the cable connections. Tried with another cable -no success. What I am doing wrong?
Thank you!

Please provide the forum with the complete catalog number of your PV for the most complete and accurate help.
The Micro comes with two protocol options DF1 or DH485 ( not both)

Thank you Mickey! (y)I am out of HMI right now. Only one question HOW THE HELL I can get to now about this????? I read across all manuals and found nothing about which driver has to be set:mad:

Thank you Mickey! (y)I am out of HMI right now. Only one question HOW THE HELL I can get to now about this????? I read across all manuals and found nothing about which driver has to be set:mad:

Good question, I don't know.

1. Post your question here:site: ?
2. AB knowledgebase or rep( if you have a contract of course)