leads

jerrycat

i post i thread about tranfering a program to a PLC using GX developper fx. i have got some suggestions, that told to check of the lead is connected. can anyone tell me if with the lead the grounding cable is meant

thanks

I've done tons of projects with Mitsubishi PLCs including
FX series. Never bothered to connect the ground lead anywhere
and never had any problems...

jerry,
I remember one occasion where I did have to use the grounding wire. I was hooked up to a machine that did some tig welding with a robot. I don't remeber exactly what happened, but I remember monitoring a program and several weird things were happening. I think the monitoring process was locking up or something like that. Anyways, I would have to agree with panicmode that you usually don't need to bother with it. If your having any particular problem, post it and someone will help you.
Tim