Algorithm used by RS Tune Software

Mohit

I am using Allen Bradley PLC with RS Logix 5000 and RS Tune. I have used the PIDE function block which has a feature for auto tune. Though the autotune software calculates a FOTPD model and gives the desired P, Ti and Td values, I would like to know as to which exact tuning formulae from the theory it is utilising to calculate the same. Also, the anti reset windup feature which is avaiable, uses which strategy of Anti Reset Windup?

Similar Topics

Hello all, We have a log oven with aluminium logs of 6m . I am trying to understand the program . THe log oven cuts the log according to the set...
Replies
Views
Hello, I need to implement sorting algorithm in STL. I was thinking about using Shell sort, but I don't know how to do this with such a low...
Replies
Views
Hi just wondering if anyone can help me out with the type of algorithm Omron PLCs use? Ideal, Series, or Parallel? I'm running through a tuning...
Replies
Views
Have a new project and I'd like to get my simulation logic a bit more realistic, as such I'd like to add noise to the simulated analog feedback...
Replies
Views
I currently have a PLC based scale controlled packaging machine that fills large 1,000-2,000lb containers. Depending on the material's density...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom